Sunday, June 27, 2021

300 Blackout: Week 6 (Complete Retopo)

 This week I completed retopologizing the AR. I've laid out UV's and test baked each of the 4 main sections of the gun to ensure everything is working. My geometry is baking clean and overall is good to go. I just need to optimize a few parts and consolidate parameters for each piece in order to put together my final bake. This will give me about 2 weeks of texturing to complete the project.

Week 1: Blockout

Week 2: High Poly modeling

Week 3: High Poly modeling

Week 4: Complete High Poly modeling

Week 5: Begin retopolizing

Week 6: Finish retopolizing, UV Layout, Bake

Week 7: Texturing

Week 8: Texturing and presentation

Stock

Lower Receiver and Magazine


 
Upper Receiver and Optic


 
Hand guard and barrel


 
Game Res Mesh






No comments:

Post a Comment