Friday, July 9, 2021

Common Art: Sprint 4 and Lighting Practice

 Sprint 4

For this sprint my goal was to get textures on every asset that I'm responsible for. Every asset has textures on them and a pipeline established with UE4. Over the next 2 week my goal will be to bring the textures to completion and work on consolidating the look of the experience.

Cartridge


Cigarette Pack

Closet

Door

Walls/Floor

Phone

GPS Tracker

Shotgun

 

 Lighting Practice

For the lighting assignment, I worked on the piano bar for the Corpses Bride project. I mostly focused on changing the ambient lighting to make if dimmer and grungy feeling. I wanted the spot light on the piano to stand out more and to have some yellow color because I felt like a strong (and gross) yellow light would make it feel like a dive bar. I also increased the fog density to add to the contrast and grungy feel.






No comments:

Post a Comment