Monday, September 6, 2021

Peronsal Development Update: 1

For my personal development work I'm currently working on a personal rendition of Kaneda's motorcycle from the movie Akira. At this point I have completed a blockout for the bike and I've begun high poly modeling the tires.

In addition, I'm working my way through tutorials for learning Blender. I'm currently using a tutorial I purchased from FlippedNormals.com and focusing on learning the basic tools and remapping hot keys to personalize the configuration. 

Finally, I've applied for a hard surface modeling position for a company called Osso VR that makes VR training simulations for medical procedures. I've had one interview and they said they were going to recommend me for moving on to the next interview round.








No comments:

Post a Comment