Sunday, June 13, 2021

300 Blackout: Week 4

 This week was scheduled to be my last week of high poly modeling on the rifle. Because of my lost files set back I'm still a little bit off of that schedule. I have, however, made up a considerable amount of time, and I should be only have a week away from finishing up the high res model. If I can start retopologizing mid-way through this week, I believe that I can get back on schedule. The main pieces I have left are the bolt carrier, front grip, and flashlight. I also need to model a couple smaller internal pieces such as the gas tube.

Original Schedule:

Week 1: Blockout

Week 2: High Poly modeling

Week 3: High Poly modeling

Week 4: Complete High Poly modeling

Week 5: Begin retopolizing

Week 6: Finish retopolizing, UV Layout, Bake

Week 7: Texturing

Week 8: Texturing and presentation






No comments:

Post a Comment