Sunday, May 23, 2021

Project 1 (and 2) Proposal: Custom AR 300 Blackout Week 1

For my first project I'll be working on a custom AR, 300 blackout caliber rifle that my friend Ryan owns. I'm going to divide the project amongst two 4 week periods, in order to try to capture as much real life functioning as possible. I've already reached out to Tyler, who agreed to collaborate with me in creating animations for the final presentation. My work schedule will go as follows:

Block 1

Week 1: Blockout

Week 2: Begin high poly modeling

Week 3: Continue high poly modeling

Week 4: Complete high poly modeling, begin retopologizing

Block 2

Week 1: Finish first pass of retopo, rough UV layout, test bake, begin animation collab with Tyler

Week 2: Final Retopo, UV layout, and maps baked

Week 3: Texturing/Presentation

Week 4: Texturing/Presentation



Blockout

High Poly Modeling




No comments:

Post a Comment